Entirely handwritten card with authentic signature of Domenico Menotti Garibaldi, Italian politician and military, first-born of Giuseppe and Anita Garibaldi, awarded with the Gold Medal for Military Valour, the title of Commendatore of the Order of the Legion of Honour and the commemorative medal of the Thousand of Marsala.
Card written on July 4, 1875.
Card handwritten on headed paper with authentic signature of Domenico Menotti Garibaldi, sent to general Philippe Toussaint Joseph Bordone, famous general and surgeon of the navy, in which he announces that he will leave with the 7:20 train and says that if he can they will travel together, otherwise he will wait for him at his house in the evening after 8.30pm.
Handwritten pages: 2
Autograph with certificate of authenticity (COA-R), registered in our archives.
- Lettre autographe signée (ALS)
- Nombre de livres
- Histoire, Manuscrits, Politique
- Auteur/ Illustrateur
- Domenico Menotti Garibaldi (Giuseppe Garibaldi's son)
- Titre du livre
- Autograph; Signed Business Card to General Philippe Toussaint Joseph Bordone for Travel
- Très bon état
- Année de publication de l’ouvrage le plus ancien
- 1ère édition
- Langue originale
- Page simple
- Signé(e), Signé(e) par l'auteur
- Nombre de pages
- 5×8.5 cm