Note well: The images of our auctions, represent the bottles actually offered for sale have been realized by our staff and are exactly the bottles that you will receive at home! The conditions are always perfect!
and more, all wines sold by us, are maintained in perfect condition, in our temperature controlled warehouses at 14 and 16 ° C, in a horizontal position and in the absence of light. All our sales are guaranteed, money back guarantee!
Amarone Cavolo comes from a careful selection of grapes in the vineyard and from a very rigorous management of the drying process. The grapes dedicated to the production of Amarone are the best exposed and the most sparse. This care in the selection in the vineyard aims to extract only the best grapes; those that have the ideal characteristics for a quality withering. The grapes are left to dry for about 120 days, after which the vinification takes place. The vinification proposes to favor the sale by the skin of all the noble components. Amarone Cavolo is a wine that binds very much to the traditional production method, employing large-volume wooden containers capable of evolving the wine in about four years of aging without distorting the aromatic profile.
The bottles in the pictures are exactly the bottles you will receive at home.
All our OWC/OC and all our bottles are sealed and they come directly from the manufacturer.
Secure shipping with solid package with express courier:
- TNT - SDA for Italy,
- DPD for all the EU-Country,
- other Express Couriers for Non-Eu Country, usually It depends from the destination Country.
- polystyrene wine cellar with reinforced carton box outside for the 6 x 75 cl bottles shipments;
- Reinforced two-wave carton box with polystyrene filling material for all the bottles (75 cl with OWC) and Magnum Bottles (1.5L, 3L, 5L, 6L) with Owc: filling the empty spaces inside the box and be sure that the goods travel protected and immobile.
If something goes wrong along the way (for example the parcel was damaged from the courier during the transport) PLEASE contact us before leave a Neutral or Negative feedback and we will solve any trouble in a few time.
Tracking number available after shipped.
If the parcel will not delivery (wrong address, not at home the delivery day) and will come back to us, the purchaser will pay the entire cost for a second shipment.
PLEASE, don't forget, leave us a Positive feedback if you are satisfied.
- Vin rouge
- Fabricant, nom du vin
- Brigaldara "Cavolo"
- Nombre de bouteilles
- Taille de bouteille
- Magnums (1,5 l)
- Amarone della Valpolicella
- Emballage d’origine
- Dans coffret en bois original
- État de l’étiquette
- Étiquette intacte et lisible
- État de la capsule / du bouchon
- Capsule métallique entièrement intacte