Original coloured copper engraving from 1721 by Michael Wening
from the famous series "Historico-Topographica Descriptio Bavariae".
Dimensions 30 x 40 cm in frame
The castle of Mörmossen no longer exists, as it was destroyed in a fire in 1750. All that remains is the former castle chapel. The area is located in the municipality of Tüßling in the district of Altötting of Bavaria.
The picture with the wonderful representation would be very nice for someone whose home is in the region.
For the history of Mörmossen, see Wikipedia, as well as the artist Michael Wening.
- Pays (lieu géographique actuel)
- Spécification géographique
- Tüssling, near Altötting in Bavaria (Bayern)
- Cartographe/ Éditeur
- Michael Wening
- Titre du livre / Carte
- Daß Churfürstliche Schloß Mörmossen (Serie No. B39)
- Bon état
- Gravure sur cuivre
- Informations supplémentaires
- Avec cadre ancien (cadre compris)
- Taille de la plus grande image
- 30×40 cm