43 Photos added (including photos of the movement).
– LACO - German Art Deco men's wristwatch from 1930s.
– Absolutely original piece, a very rare collector's find.
– Gold-plated case with fixed lugs, in very good condition condition, the back case has some marks (please see the pictures).
– Beautiful original dial and hands, both in very good and original condition (see pictures).
– Original acrylic crystal in excellent condition.
– Crown in good condition.
– The Laco logo is also embossed on inside of the caseback (see pictures).
– Excellent condition original Laco hand winding movement, Cal.526, revised and working well.
DIMENTIONS: Width: 25,5 mm (excluding crown) x 38 mm (with lugs). ,
– Watch comes with a good quality vintage leather strap in very good condition, probably the original watch strap (width: 18 mm, length with watch and buckle: 24,1 cm).
– The watch will be carefully and properly packed and shipped by Express mail, registered, insured and tracked. Fast and safe.
- Art Deco - fixed lugs
- Remontage manuel
- Matériau du boîtier
- Plaqué or
- Montre analogique
- Envoi assuré
- Portée et en très bon état