This original undamaged Blaupunkt car radio with FM and AM was one of the better car radios available on the market in 1970s. This stereo version is much rarer, because this was an expensive radio. This radio has good reception with ASU noise suppressor, strong amplifier, nice stereo sound, tone control, balance control (volume knob retract and rotate), good lighting and preset buttons. With an undamaged plastic front and nice undamaged knobs that were often used in a BMW.
This device has a DIN-connector at the back for an external music player. With mounting frame.
- Type: Blaupunkt Münster stereo 7.635.420.010
- Medium wave (2 preset channels) and FM (3 preset channels)
- Manufacturing year 1975
- 2x7 watts output power
- ASU noise suppression
- 12 volts
- 2x6-pole DIN-connector.
- Radio dimensions (wxhxd) 179 x 45 x 130 mm..
- Front dimensions (wxh) 180 x 50 mm.
- Made in Germany
- Type d'objet
- Münster STEREO
- Belle condition - testé et fonctionne bien
- 45×179×130 mm
- Année (de l’objet le plus récent)