18kt yellow sapphire and diamond ring. Art Deco style ring but older; early / mid 20th century.
The ring has a central round mixed cut royal blue sapphire measuring approx. 4mm x 4mm surrounded by a halo of small round mixed cut diamonds.
The sapphire is set in yellow gold with a pink gold frame and there are two small horizontal yellow gold bars where the setting continues to the circle of diamonds, the band is yellow gold.
The diamonds are old mine cut (they will be varying cuts and are small almost chips) but each are about 0.005cts set in white gold, there are about 20.These diamonds are actually embedded in the white gold which is very unique and you have plenty of light reflected from the halo of the ring.
The setting is approx. 12mm x 12mm.
The shoulders of the ring has a tiny yellow gold flower decoration each side
Please look at the photo that enhances the written description.
UK ring size M, please ensure the equivalent ring size for you.
Tracked, ensured and signed for by Royal Mail.
- Bague de robe Halo début / milieu du 20e siècle
- Or blanc, Or jaune, Or rose
- Finesse du matériau
- 18 carats
- UK size M
- Poids total
- 2.97 g
- Excellent état, à peine utilisé avec des signes minimes d'usure
- Pierre principale
- Traitement de la pierre principale
- Naturel (non traité)
- Les pierres environnantes
- Poids total en carats des pierres secondaires
- Degré de clarté de diamant
- VS1 / VS2
- Classe de couleur de diamant