Antique jewelry object group: eternity band (also called: alliance ring)
Condition: very good condition
Country of origin: Although it does not carry any legible control marks we believe this to be of Belgian origin.
Period: ca. 1970
Material: 18K white gold
Diamonds: 24 brilliant cut diamonds with a total estimated weight of approx. 1.50 crt.
Note: All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since the stones were not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Total diamond weight: approx. 1.50 crt.
Birthstones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April.
Hallmarks: No trace.
Weight: 2,50 gram (1,61 dwt)
Ring size: EU 54 & 17¼ , US 6¾ , UK: N
Resizing: This ring can be resized but only by adding or taking out stone(s). This resizing is NOT free and the size won't be exact but as close as possible. Eternity bands that are resized cannot be returned under the return policy.
Reference Nº: 14090-0016
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped!
- Comes with professional certificate.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply. (Shipping outside EU won't be possible from July 29 until August 19.)
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are!
- See more of our products, visit: https://auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- Bague, Bande d'éternité de succession -
- Or blanc
- Finesse du matériau
- 18 carats
- Ring size: EU 54 & 17¼ , US 6¾ , UK: N
- Poids total
- 2.5 g
- Très bon état, légèrement utilisé avec de petits signes d'usure
- Pierre principale
- Les pierres environnantes
- TDW 1.50ct.!