Type of jewel: pendant (is being offered without pictured chain)
Condition: very good
Style: Vintage Fifties
Era: ca. 1950
Inspired by: lucky charms
Theme: four leave clover
Material: 18K white gold (touchstone tested)
Diamond(s): 38 single cut diamonds (also called English-cut, 8-cut or 8/8, a sort of simplified brilliant cut) with an estimated weight of ± 0.80ct. (colour and clarity: F/H, vs/si).
All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since the stones were not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Before offering diamond jewellery for sale, Adin has all the diamonds screened by the IJGC - lab for whether they are natural or synthetic. All diamonds in this jewel are 100% guaranteed to be natural!
Birth and month stones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April.
Hallmarks: "750" indicating 18K gold
Dimensions: height 3,35 cm (1,32 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 2,50 gram (1,61 dwt)
Adin reference Nº: 19252-0243
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped!
- Comes with professional certificate.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are!
- See more of our products, visit: https:// auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- Pendentif, Trèfle porte bonheur fifties -
- Or blanc
- Finesse du matériau
- 18 carats
- height 3,35 cm (1,32 inch)
- Poids total
- 2.6 g
- Très bon état, légèrement utilisé avec de petits signes d'usure
- Pierre principale
- Les pierres environnantes
- TDW 0.80ct.! - PAS DE PRIX DE RESERVE