Type of jewel: necklace
Condition: very good
Style: Vintage Seventies
Era: ca. 1970
Material: 18K yellow gold (touchstone tested)
Diamond(s): Three single cut diamonds (also called English-cut, 8-cut or 8/8, a sort of simplified brilliant cut) with an estimated weight of ± 0.02ct. (colour and clarity: H/K, si).
All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since the stones were not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Before offering diamond jewellery for sale, Adin has all the diamonds screened by the IJGC - lab for whether they are natural or synthetic. All diamonds in this jewel are 100% guaranteed to be natural!
Precious stone(s): Three natural emeralds with an estimated weight of ± 0.06ct.
The weight of stones are approximate since the stones were not removed from their mounts, this to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Birth and month stones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April and emerald for May.
Hallmarks: No trace.
Dimensions: total length 41,00 cm (16,14 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 6,70 gram (4,31 dwt)
Adin reference Nº: 19252-0127
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped!
- Comes with professional certificate.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are!
- See more of our products, visit: https:// auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- Collier, Vintage, anno 1970 -
- Or jaune
- Finesse du matériau
- 18 carats
- total length 41,00 cm (16,14 inch)
- Poids total
- 6.7 g
- Très bon état, légèrement utilisé avec de petits signes d'usure
- Pierre principale
- Les pierres environnantes
- Émeraudes, PAS DE PRIX DE RÉSERVE