An 18 kt yellow gold ring with a round, brilliant cut green tourmaline of approx. 1.00 ct.
Processed in the shank: 6 tapered shaped diamonds, approx. 0.05 ct each.
Ring is marked 750 (Waarborg Holland, circa 1970)
The brand name: DAMIANI and 750 with maker's mark: L * 1481 AL = Damiani
Green tourmaline as centre stone = approx. 1.00 ct
6 tapered diamonds, approx. 0.05 ct each, VSI / H
Ring weight: 4.44 grams
Size: 17.25 *(54.5) Please note: resizing of the ring is not included in the auction price, this can be done by any good goldsmith, however.
This ring will be packaged as a gift in an original ring box (new), and shipped to you by registered post, with Track & Trace.
We will ship the ring immediately after you have paid Catawiki for it. We have no influence on the speed of transportation by the transport company, however.
The parcel will be insured against theft/loss, however.
- Or jaune
- Finesse du matériau
- 18 carats
- 17.25 (54,5)
- Poids total
- 4.44 g
- Excellent état, à peine utilisé avec des signes minimes d'usure
- Pierre principale
- Traitement de la pierre principale
- Naturel (non traité)
- Poids en carats de la pierre principale
- Les pierres environnantes
- Poids total en carats des pierres secondaires
- Classe de couleur de diamant
- Degré de clarté de diamant
- VS1 / VS2