Featuring Hera ring made from 925 silver and 24 ct gold with 54 ct citrine and surrounded with 2.60 orange sapphires . This master piece ring a famous and well known item which was exhibited. There is no second sample. It has symbols of Antic Greek Mythology. It stands for the story of Hera who was jealous about her husband Zeus and gave a special mission to a peacock chasing him. In this ring there is a hidden peacock.
All photos are taken with a macro lens and trying to show any details of the item. Please have a good look at the photos before buying.
We will deliver the item you see here. We have only one. it ill be shipped with an international tracking.
All our items are in stock and will ship immediately after we receive complete payment.
IMPORTANT: We cannot control nor pay for any customs charges, duties or VAT in your country, as they vary from case to case and are beyond our reach. Buyer will be responsible for any kind of extra payments.
- Hera Statue En Citrine 54ct; Or 24 carats et argent 925
- Finesse du matériau
- Plusieurs pierres
- 25mm x 31.7mm; Height:38mm (approx.); Inner diameter of the ring hole 17mm
- Poids total
- 1.8 g
- Pierre principale
- Traitement de la pierre principale
- Aucune indication des traitements
- Poids en carats de la pierre principale
- Les pierres environnantes
- Saphirs d'Orange
- Poids total en carats des pierres secondaires