Antique jewelry object group: cross pendant
Condition: good condition
Country of origin: Although it does not carry any legible control marks we believe this to be of Belgian origin.
Period: ca. 1870
Source of inspiration: Christianity
Material: Silver on top and backed with 18K red gold
Technique: The rose cuts are set on foil. This is a special technique that was used to bring the lustre of the diamonds to its best quality.
Diamond(s): 15 rose cut diamonds and senailles. A senaille is a simplified rose cut diamond, a small diamond chip with perhaps a few polished facets. We do not have the weight of the rose cuts diamonds nor the senailles which is normal in our trade when it comes to rose cut diamonds and senailles.
Birthstones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April.
Hallmarks: Illegible remains.
Dimensions: height 4,80 cm (1,89 inch)
Weight: 3,60 gram (2,31 dwt)
Adin reference Nº: 18223-0041
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped!
- Comes with professional certificate.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Pendentif croix victorienne - anno 1870
- argent soutenu par or
- height 4,80 cm (1,89 inch)
- Poids total
- 3.6 g
- Bon état, utilisé avec des signes d'usure
- Les pierres environnantes
- Diamant serti de diamants - SANS PRIX DE RÉSERVE