Type of jewel: ring
Condition: very good
Style: Vintage Seventies
Era: ca. 1970
Material: platinum (touchstone tested)
Extra information: there is a spring at the inner side of the shank, to allow it to wear it on several fingers if needed. When we resize the ring at your request, the spring has to be taken out and won't be placed back.
-One old European brilliant cut diamond with an estimated weight of ± 0.75ct. (colour and clarity: G/I, i).
-Eight brilliant cut diamonds with an estimated weight of ± 1.04ct. (colour and clarity: G/K, si/i).
-16 brilliant cut diamonds with an estimated weight of ± 1.12ct. (colour and clarity: G/K, si/i).
Total diamond count: 25 pcs.
Total diamond weight: approx. 2.91 crt.
All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since the stones were not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Birth and month stones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April.
Hallmarks: No trace.
Dimensions: diameter of top of ring Ø 1,14 cm (0,45 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 10,50 gram (6,75 dwt)
Ring size: EU-58 & 18½, USA-8¼, UK-Q Free resizing!*
*) Resizing: *Only for extreme changes we will charge something.
In case of resizing, mail us directly at info @adin.be with the required ring size when you pay this ring! When we receive your mail after we shipped your ring the free resizing offer is expired.
Adin reference Nº: 19210-0007
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped!
- Comes with professional certificate.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are!
- See more of our products, visit: https:// auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- Bague cocktail - Anno 1970
- EU-58 & 18½, USA-8¼, UK-Q Free resizing!
- Poids total
- 10.5 g
- Très bon état, légèrement utilisé avec de petits signes d'usure
- Les pierres environnantes
- Diamants TDW 2,91 ct