Type of jewel: brooch that can be worn as pendant too
Condition: In reasonably good condition, especially given the age of the jewel.
Style: Vintage Art Deco/Belle Epoque
Era: ca. 1920
Material: 18K yellow gold and silver top (touchstone tested)
Diamond(s): 54 senaille and rose cut diamonds. A senaille is a simplified rose cut diamond, a small diamond chip with perhaps a few polished facets. We do not have the weight of these diamonds which is normal in our trade when it comes to senailles or rose cuts.
Birth and month stones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April.
Hallmarks: No trace.
Dimensions: 4,50 cm (1,77 inch) x 2,88 cm (1,13 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 5,70 gram (3,67 dwt)
Adin reference Nº: 18019-0189
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped!
- Comes with professional certificate.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are!
- See more of our products, visit: https:// auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- Broche et pendentif Belle Epoque - Anno 1920 -
- Argent, Or
- Finesse du matériau
- 18 carats
- 4,50 cm (1,77 inch) x 2,88 cm (1,13 inch)
- Poids total
- 5.7 g
- Vintage, utilisé avec des signes visibles d'usure
- Pierre principale
- Les pierres environnantes
- PAS DE PRIX DE RÉSERVE