-It will be perfectly packed for shipping.
- Painted surface: 60 x 3.5 x 39
- Ready to hang (3D canvas, no frame is needed)
- Technique: Acrylic and sand from different beaches
- Bright varnish (to protect and enhance the brushstrokes)
- Shipping costs will be borne by the seller.
Description of the work:
- Work made with the acrylic on canvas technique. The artist creates textures and reliefs with sand from different beaches in order to capture his passion for speed and legendary places such as the beaches of Daytona. The legendary Porsche 356 driven by a ‘Rebel’ James Dean at full speed stands out in the foreground. Work certified on the lower side.
Presentation of the artist:
Born in Seville (1982), the son of a painter, he studied motor disciplines at university level and reflected his knowledge through his brushstrokes of light, colour and enthusiasm. Valued throughout Europe for his artist’s watercolours, full of life, details and symbolism. His art pieces manage to awaken the senses of the viewers, surrounding them with brilliantly made atmospheres.
- Type d’objet
- Travail original: plages de sable et d'acrylique-Titre: "Rebel"
- Porsche 356 Speedster - James Dean
- Toile 3D - Auteur: Emilio José Zurrón Martín
- 60×3.5×39 cm
- Année (de l’objet le plus récent)