- It will be perfectly packed for shipping (flat and unrolled).
- Painted surface: 65 x 50
- Unframed (prepared for framing). High-weight treated paper without creases.
- Technique: Watercolour
- Shipping costs will be borne by the seller.
Description of the work:
Watercolour in broad brushstrokes. The artist reflects the bikers’ philosophy and passion for finding places beyond the known and enjoying surfing─on this occasion─‘La ola número 1’ (the wave number 1).Work certified by its characteristic touch.
Presentation of the artist:
Born in Seville (1982), the son of a painter, he studied motor disciplines at university level and reflected his knowledge through his brushstrokes of light, colour and enthusiasm. Valued throughout Europe for his artist’s watercolours, full of life, details and symbolism. His art pieces manage to awaken the senses of the viewers, surrounding them with brilliantly made atmospheres.
- Type d'objet
- Aquarelle Auteur Original
- Un élément unique (objet unique, illustration ou personnalisé)
- Harley Davidson - Titulo:"La Ola Número 1"
- Papel 300 Gr - Auteur: Emilio José Zurrón Martín
- 65×0.1×50 cm
- Année (de l’objet le plus récent)