Very beautiful old Nain 9 la with cork wool and silk attractive design and colors combination. The fringes are short, it is professionally washed. Please look at the pictures.
• Item number: 2218
• The rug was exported from Iran before Jan. 2015.
• Country of Origin: Persia (Iran)
• Knot density is 500,000 knots/m².
• Item condition: in very good condition .
• Size: approx. 194 cm X 125 cm
• Pile: Cork wool + silk
• Chain: 100% pure cotton
• Quality: very good and fine
• Processing: Guaranteed Handmade
With certificate of authenticity
Fast and secure shipping via TNT/GLS. With tracking number in order to locate the parcel at any moment!
Additional costs for shipping to islands (Corsica, Sicily, etc.).
The Nain carpets are knotted in workshops in the city of Nain in central Persia, near Isfahan. The high knot density and high class material makes these carpets of very high quality.
- Nombre d’articles
- 194 cm
- 125 cm
- Laine et soie sur coton
- Pays d’origine
- Période de fabrication
- Seconde moitié du XXe siècle
- En très bon état
- Tapis nettoyé professionnellement