Very beautiful Ghoum with a rare and very attractive paradise design with abrash colors with lots of flowers and birds.
• Item number : 02048
• Country of Origin: Iran (Persia)
• Size: approx 350 cm X 208 cm
• Knot density is 250,000 to 300,000 knots/m²
• Pile: 100% wool
• Chain: 100% Cotton
• Condition: In excellent condition brand new.
• Quality: very good
• Processing: Guaranteed Handmade
• The rug was exported from Iran before Jan. 2015.
With certificate of authenticity
Fast and secure shipping via TNT/GLS. With tracking number in order to locate the parcel at any moment!
Additional costs for shipping to islands (Corsica, Sicily, etc.).
Qum - also spelled Qom, Quom, Ghom or Ghoum - is the 7th largest city in Iran with a population of more than one million people. One of Iran's holiest cities, Qum is the largest center for Shia scholarship in the world.
Common themes found among the diverse archives of Qum carpets include the Tree of Life, pictorial and hunting and paradise scenes and floral and garden arrangements featuring botanical figures such as leaves, flowers and vines often consisting of elaborate and intricate concentric designs that can be visually stunning.
- Nombre d’articles
- 350 cm
- 208 cm
- Laine sur coton
- Pays d’origine
- Période de fabrication
- Fin du XXe siècle
- En très bon état
- Tapis nettoyé professionnellement