ATTENTION: SHIPPING COSTS ARE NOT INCLUDED. BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR TRANSPORT COSTS.
Triumph Spitfire from 1977 in very good condition.
Registered as a historic vehicle in Spain. Repainted in an original Triumph colour. Upholstery in perfect condition. The car includes its hardtop in perfect condition, red-coloured.
No impact marks, dents or scratches. Mechanically in good condition, with no inner noises, with no signs of wear, very good compression, no smokes.
Up-to-date maintenance. Oil and filter recently replaced. Valid vehicle inspection (Spanish ITV). Structurally in perfect condition, without rust or cracks. Wheels and suspension in good condition. With no mechanical faults.
- The engine bay should be carefully cleaned, disassembling components such as the windscreen wiper water container (the colour changed over time), replace or clean some metal flanges.
- Some component or the outer cover in the engine or underbody could be replaced for aesthetic reasons. The cost would be of less than 200 euros.
- Chrome in very good condition except for some minor imperfection in some parts, nearly imperceptible.
The car is in Málaga, Spain.
Offers do not include transport or exportation, unless otherwise noted.
- Type de modèle
- Spitfire - NO RESERVE PRICE -
- Kilométrage au compteur
- 33000 km
- Documents d'immatriculation
- avec immatriculation espagnole
- 2 - Très bon état : traces minimes d'usure