3 magnum (1,5l) AALTO PS 2015 - Ribera Del Duero in OWC
Robert Parker: 94 points
Wine Spectator: 95 points
Blackberry and currant flavors mingle with anise, nutmeg, forest floor and mineral notes in this sleek red. Muscular tannins are well-integrated, and balsamic acidity keeps this balanced. Expressive and harmonious, in the modern style.
Aalto PS (Pagos Seleccionada) is made only in the best vintages. It is sourced from Aalto's best sites (Pagos) located near the villages of La Horra, La Aguilera and Fresnillo.
AALTO was created in February 1999 when Mariano García - who had been Vega Sicilia's winemaking director for 30 years - and Javier Zaccagnini - for 6 years head of Ribera del Duero's Consejo Regulador - decided to join their expertise in a very special project: to make a wine that in a space of 15-20 years should reach the quality of the best wines in the world. Also, from the very beginning this wine had to exhibit distinct personality. AALTO is based on three solid pillars:
- The exceptional quality of old Tinto Fino clones (Tempranillo vines which have adapted to Ribera del Duero's climate and soils).
- The considerable complexity of our soils combined with the microclimate of our region.
- The winemaking talent and vast experience of Mariano García.
- Vin rouge
- Fabricant, nom du vin
- Aalto PS
- Nombre de bouteilles
- Taille de bouteille
- Magnums (1,5 l)
- Ribera del Duero
- Fill Level
- Type de bouteille Bordeaux, niveau de remplissage bas goulot
- Emballage d’origine
- Dans coffret en bois original
- État de l’étiquette
- Étiquette intacte et lisible
- État de la capsule/du bouchon
- Capsule métallique entièrement intacte
- Score de critique
- 94 Robert Parker , 95 WS