Type of jewel: earrings studs
Condition: very good
Country of origin: unknown
Style: Vintage Seventies
Era: ca. 1970
Material: 18K white gold (touchstone tested)
Diamond(s): Eight brilliant cut diamonds with an estimated weight of ± 0.04ct. (colour and clarity: F/H, vvs/si).
All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since the stones were not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Birth and month stones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April.
Hallmarks: "750" indicating 18K gold
Dimensions: Top earrings: ± 0,40 cm (0,16 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 1,30 gram (0,84 dwt)
Adin reference Nº: 19196-0044
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped!
- Comes with professional certificate.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are!
- See more of our products, visit: https://auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- Boucles d'oreilles, Seventies - Vintage, Retro -
- Or blanc
- Finesse du matériau
- No Reserve - 18 kt. -
- Top earrings: ± 0,40 cm (0,16 inch)
- Poids total
- 1.3 g
- Très bon état, légèrement utilisé avec de petits signes d'usure
- Pierre principale