Art Deco/Art Nouveau-Ring made of 590 white gold.
The small ship / navette, which forms the ring head, measures 23.3 x 14 mm in size and has 1 centre stone of 0.25 ct. and is set with 6 diamond roses totalling 0.15 ct.
The middle stone is of excellent quality H / VVS and old cut. The flat ring band runs to the two arrow-shaped ring head connections.
The stone-studded Navette head of the ring is richly decorated in a typical masterpiece style with a millegriffe / pearl edge and openwork ornamentation.
The ring is a masterly antique handcraft and in amazing condition.
Dates and dimensions:
Size: 52-53 / 16.75 mm - we can adjust the size +/- 3 sizes for €25
Material: white gold 590/14 karat
Weight: 5.4 g
Ring head: 23.3 x 14 mm; ring band 3.0 to 5.0 mm
- 1 large central stone, diamond 0.25 ct old cut, excellent quality H / VS-VVS
- 6 diamond roses, in total -.15 ct., H/SI
Hallmark: The ring bears a 590 hallmark as usual from the time period, the gold quality was checked by the goldsmith with an acid test, authenticity of the diamonds was tested with a testing device.
Insured shipping via DHL/DPD
- Bague, Navette - anneau navette - 0,40 ct. Diamants -
- Or blanc
- Finesse du matériau
- 52-53/16,75 mm - änderbar
- Poids total
- 5.4 g
- Excellent état, à peine utilisé avec des signes minimes d'usure