Letter with autograph of Baron Wernher Magnus Maximilian von Braun, famous German-born scientist and engineer, naturalized American.
Letter written in Huntsville, Alabama on February 2, 1967.
Letter with authentic signature of Wernher von Braun and heading of the "National Aeronautics and Space Administration" sent to Robert E. Jones at the House of Representatives, in which he thanks him for including his speech "Space Technology and Progress" in the proceedings of the conference and for all the compliments received both on his behalf and on behalf of the 7,000 employees and associated contractors of the Marshall Space Flight Center, declaring himself certain that the space program is contributing and will continue to contribute to the well-being of all humanity.
Pages: 2, blank verso.
Autograph with certificate of authenticity (COA-R), registered in our archives.
- Lettre dactylographiée signée (TLS)
- Nombre de livres
- Astronomie, Brocante et ephemera, Manuscrits, Objets souvenirs, Politique, Voyages et découvertes
- Auteur/ Illustrateur
- Baron Wernher Von Braun Director of NASA
- Titre du livre
- Autograph; Letter National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) from Alabama USA
- Année de publication de l’ouvrage le plus ancien
- 1ère édition
- Langue originale
- Page simple
- Signé(e), Signé(e) par l'auteur
- Nombre de pages
- 26.5×20.5 cm