A collection of earthenware holy water bowls.
Most of the containers are from the period 1920 to 1950 and have been collected by a verger in Museum Sacrum after their years of use.
The water bowls show the normal signs of wear. Height around 12-20 cm
The images contain among others:
- A blue glazed bowl PAX with mark V. Rossum Utrecht 814/7
- A large bucket with two angels next to the chalice, marked with 1317
- An experimental drop shape
- Jesus on the Cross
- A large container with the holy pigeon, rays and a cross
- A green bowl of Mary with child from the pilgrimage town of Kevelaer (Germany), marked KW
- A small container with a Maltese cross.
Your order will be properly packaged after payment is received and will be shipped with Track & Trace.
- Nombre d’articles
- Van Rossum - Utrecht
- Période estimée
- Début du XXe siècle
- Pays d’origine
- Excellent état, à peine utilisé avec des signes minimes d'usure