◄N.B. Daylight photos vary; workshop ones are taken under special light. Macro lens used; in enlarged photos you'll see things you wouldn't normally. I don't use enhancement software.►
Case diameter: 30.75mms less original crown
Strap type/material: Military NATO/G10 webbing
Strap size: Wrist>>21.00cms
Dial: Military style with a superb time-earned patina; outer chapter seconds ring
Movement: KT 1045 (Phenix based) 17 jewel sweep second with Incabloc. Recent service; keeps time
Calibre: #140SC; Google 'Phenix 140SC ranfft' for details
History & Notes
Another Croton from my military section, this is a watch that has been to war and back, and it shows it. The majority of these watches were sold through AAFES (Army & Airforce Exchange Services) to members of the US Armed Forces. 'Aquamedicos' were usually purchased by medical orderlies or doctors with a Department of Defense supplementary voucher.
Examine the photos carefully; they form the majority of this rugged vintage Croton's description.
The Aquamedico will be wrapped carefully (see my Feedback and bid with confidence!) then shipped via Colissimo Insured & Signed For.
E & O E
© AntMat's Auto Matters & Watches 2019
- C R O T O N ( Nivada SA / Wüllimann, Schneider & Cie. / Regalis Watch Co., Grenchen, Switzerland )
- Aquamedico 'Military/Medicus' Field Watch
- Numéro de référence
- 48 17526
- Circa 1950 - The Korean or "Forgotten War"
- Croton KT 1045 (à base de Phenix 140SC) Mouvement 17 rubis + Incabloc
- Matériau du boîtier
- Fond en alliage nickel-chrome et acier inoxydable
- Montre analogique
- Envoi assuré
- Portée et en très bon état