1. Original and rare comb by Nigris, 1930, new and never used, in original box, patented and made in Italy by “Laboratori scienza del popolo”, Turin, bakelite handle, stainless steel teeth and upper part, perfect conditions for both the comb and the box.
The attached pictures of the time are not included in the shipping.
Brief history of this comb:
This product was sold both abroad and in Italy according the patent no. 316528 and completely eliminated the use of dyes, as the comb allowed to dye hair without dampening your head or getting dirty.
In fact, as you combed your hair, small amounts of balsamic oil were released to replaced the natural pigment.
2. Old comb in hallmarked 800 silver case, in very good conditions
Very nice chiselling and decorations, nice patina of time
with some light traces of use. A tooth is missing from the comb, as you can see in the picture.
Dimensions: length 12 x height 3 cm
The pictures are an integral part of the description.
Additional costs for shipments to the islands (excluding Italy), please ask before bidding.
- Nombre d’articles
- Teinture pour cheveux peigne-peigne en étui argenté
- Argent-acier inoxydable-Baits-neuf dans le carton d’origine
- Fabricant / Marque
- Modèle / Nom
- Pettine per tintura capelli - Pettine in custodia argento
- Période estimée
- Pays d’origine
- Comme neuf, inutilisé
- 4.5×16.5×0.4 cm