“Profumo d’estate”, unique work by prof. Athos Faccincani (Peschiera del Garda, 1951), one of the most successful Italian Impressionist artists. He is also internationally known thanks to important exhibitions, including the solo exhibition at the European Parliament in Strasbourg and at the Grand Hayatt in Tokyo. He exhibited in many Italian and foreign cities (London, Paris, Chicago, Vienna, Madrid, Los Angeles, Zurich, New York...) and was named European Personality in 2008 in Rome, at the Capitol.
- Signed by the artist on bottom right.
- Signature and title by the master on the back.
- On the back there is the label of the gallery A & I of Milan, Arte & Investimenti in Milan (visible on channel 123 DTT), famous for the quality of the works for sale, with catalogue number: AI-10793.
- Signature for authentication on photo by the artist.
- Certificate of authenticity and lawful origin issued by the art gallery “Il Castello” in Adria - Rovigo, with no. 23122013. This artwork was purchased by the gallery “Il Castello” directly from the artist.
- Work with golden frame and passe-partout.
Trackable insured shipping.
The collection on site is preferred and free of charge.
- Athos Faccincani
- Titre de l'oeuvre d'art
- Profumo d'estate
- Huile sur toile
- Taille de l’image
- 40×40 cm
- Dimensions totales
- 58×3×58 cm
- Cadre inclus