Type of jewel: earrings long hanging
Condition: very good
Era: ca. 1930
Material: 18K white gold and yellow gold (touchstone tested)
Diamond(s): Six senaille and rose cut diamonds. A senaille is a simplified rose cut diamond, a small diamond chip with perhaps a few polished facets. We do not have the weight of these diamonds which is normal in our trade when it comes to senailles or rose cuts.
Birth and month stones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April.
Hallmarks: No trace.
Dimensions: height 2,50 cm (0,98 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 3,60 gram (2,31 dwt)
Adin reference Nº: 19058-0084
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped!
- Comes with professional certificate.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are!
- See more of our products, visit: https ://auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- Boucles d'oreilles
- Or blanc, or jaune
- Pureté du matériau
- 18 carats
- height 2,50 cm (0,98 inch)
- Poids total
- 3.6 g
- Très bon état, légèrement utilisé avec de petits signes d'usure
- Pierre principale