Semi antiaue very fine and beautiful rare signed Bahadori Isphahan (Esfehan) with attractive design. For years It has been hanged on the wall .Collectors item.
• Item number : 01973
• The carpet is imported to EU before 1 /1 / 2015
• Country of Origin: Iran (Persia)
• Size: approx 250 cm x 157 cm
• Knot density is 1000,000 knots/m² (70 Raj)
• Pile: Cork wool + Silk
• Chain: Silk
• Condition: Excellent condition.
• Quality: Very high quality,
• Processing: Guaranteed Handmade
With certificate of authenticity
Fast and secure shipping via TNT/GLS. With tracking number in order to locate the parcel at any moment!
Additional costs for shipping to islands (Corsica, Sicily, etc.).
Isfahan (Esfehan) carpets are said to be among the finest Persian carpets available. Their richness of detail is striking, and this is achieved by using fine wool and sometimes also silk. These carpets have a high knot density, and their craftsmanship bears witness to the fact that it takes a long time to knot these beautiful Oriental carpets.
In the middle of Iran with the Zagros mountains to the left and the desert to the right, lies the city of Isfahan; Today, it is an important industrial city with a population of 1.2 million inhabitants. For many people Isfahan probably is the main attraction in Iran. Architecturally, the city is a masterwork and one of the finest in the Islamic world.
- Nombre d’articles
- 250 cm
- 157 cm
- Liège laine et soie sur soie
- Pays d’origine
- Période de fabrication
- En très bon état
- Tapis nettoyé professionnellement