Vintage earrings in yellow gold with openwork rosette decorated with antique (flat) cut diamonds of 0.40 ct in total, lever back clasp, in mint condition.
- Weight: 6.40 g (approx.)
- Earring materials: 18 kt yellow gold
- Clasp type: Lever back
- Earring design: round
- Diameter of the earrings: 18.60 mm (approx)
- Earring height: 25.70 mm (approx)
- Diamonds cut: antique (flat)
- Total number of diamonds: 12 and 2 central diamonds
- Total carat of the 14 diamonds: 0.40 ct in total
- Condition: in mint condition.
- This piece of jewellery has been tested to confirm that it is 18 kt gold. The mark is on the stick.
Shipping costs: registered with tracking number.
If you want to know more about our products, please click on the following link:
This lot may be subject to customs duties.
- Boucles d'oreilles
- Finesse du matériau
- 18 carats
- Alto del pendiente
- Comme neuf, inutilisé
- Pierre principale
- Les pierres environnantes